Panel and Service Upgrades

  1. Home
  2. Services
  3. Panel and Service Upgrades

If your panel or electrical service is older than 10 years old it’s time to start doing routine checks on it. There are also certain brand panels that should be changed immediately as they are documented fire hazards and not listed to be installed anymore.

Your electrical panel is the heart of your electrical system and it is imperative that you keep your equipment in good working condition. Breakers can start to lose their functionality, lights can start flickering, exterior wires/equipment can start to become weathered and start deteriorating which leads to water intrusion (very bad!).

We HIGHLY recommend you give us a call if you find any of these occurrences or brands in your home :

  • Federal Pacific (FPE) Electrical Panels
  • Stab-Lok Panels
  • Zinsco Panels
  • Pushmatic Panels
  • Screw Type Fuse Panels
  • Dimming or Flickering Lights
  • Commonly Tripping Breakers
  • GFCI Breakers commonly tripping
  • Crackling or Humming Noises Near the Electrical Panel
  • Rust on the Electrical Panel or Meter Box
  • Cracked Service Cables Supplying the Meter or Electrical Box
  • Mismatched Breakers or Breakers That are Not The Brand of The Panel

Pushmatic Panel :


Zinsco/Federal Pacific Panel :

fed pac jpg

Fuse Type Electrical Panels

fuse panel

Mismatched Breakers:

mix matched

It’s best to schedule a safety inspection to ensure everything is working properly and your home has the correct voltage output, grounding, and functionality. Safety is our main goal here.

Furthermore, if you’re looking to add any additions to the home or install any high amperage equipment (car chargers, electric ovens, hot tub, baseboard heat, etc) it’s time to consult with a licensed professional to make sure your current Electrical Service can handle such upgrades.

Your Trusted and Reliable Electric Company

Call 610 – 742 – 2441